Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What inspires me...

My husband gave me a great idea to make a  post about things that inspire me and make me a better person. Here's a top 5:

1. My family:
And this includes my husband, parents and siblings. I think I am who I am because of them. I don't know if people appreciate me the way I am but, in my opinion, I turned out to be fine and happy. So, thanks to my wonderful people back home and my sweetheart.

2. Travel:
Sometimes traveling takes the best of me. It can be very stressful at some point but it is something that, somehow, rejuvenates and polishes me. I love to meet new people, encounter new cultures and behavior and, thanks to my husband, I am more and more motivated each time we decide to go on a new adventure.

3. Music:
Whenever I'm in a bad mood or trying to relax, all I have to do is to go through my music collection on my phone and let myself go for a few moment.

4. Teaching:
Teaching is not only my job, is a mean of pleasure. I simply adore teaching and can absolutely see myself doing it until I'm 70.

5. Life:
Life by itself is what inspires me the most. Its beauty and challenges is what keeps me wanting more of it. If I could be granted one single wish, I'd choose to live until I am 150. I'm so blessed to have my life and simply because it's full of ordinary but wonderful things.




No comments:

Post a Comment